In the saffron market, they sell saffron in both gram and kilogram forms. In the partial purchase and sale of saffron, as its name implies, the transaction weight is less than 50 grams but in the field of buying and selling kilograms of saffron, the lowest weight 250 grams, which is as a sample. When buying saffron per kilo that is over one kilogram, the volume of saffron is very important in the final costs, with the amount of 250 grams, the volume of exporting saffron can be easily checked so you can contact our experts to buy exporting saffron and place an order Buying saffron from wholesalers
Features of good saffron
1. The saffron stigma is completely elongated and uniform.
2. Be pure (in the field of saffron exports, most saffron are mixed in different types and sold at a lower price)
3. It does not smell old
4. Do not have a mixture (without gravel, waste, etc.) Buying saffron from wholesalers
These factors are the apparent and general factors of exporting saffron.
Please contact us to buy saffron
All saffron is tested in laboratories at Saffron King Business Company and we export it to international markets. We upload , the price of saffron daily and instantly. The price of saffron depends on various factors. Every year, in some seasons, the price of saffron rises daily and after a while, it recedes. This has caused the We upload the price of saffron daily and instantly in our websites.
The safest way to buy saffron
Saffron King Business Company, which has been active in the field of saffron production and export for a long time, has provided you with the opportunity to choose the most profitable and best type of saffron by contacting our company’s consultants and to observe and touch your order closely. (depending on the history of demand in the destination country) so you can contact our experts right now.
Factors on price of bulk saffron
1. Global demand for saffron
2. Domestic demand for saffron and domestic consumption
3. Supply of saffron and production of saffron
4. Laws and regulations, sanctions, etc.
5. Customs tariffs of saffron importing countries
6. The supply of competing countries in the world market
7. Saffron brokers
8. Of course, several factors play a role in determining the price of saffron, and here we have mentioned only some of these factors.