The price of saffron per kilo for export is determined by its quality and type of saffron therefore we would like to refer you to the following section:
See the price of saffron per kilo in the Mashhad market in kilograms thus
In this section we would like to the price list of exporting saffron and we will provide this to you.
1.The price of different types of saffron
2. Price of 2 quality grades of saffron (exporting and first class)
3. Prices in doller for delivery in Iran and exporting prices in dollars and Euros for delivery in the destination country
4. Exporting prices are as CIF.
5. The price of exporting saffron varies according to the order quantity.
Big amount of saffron
Purchasing bulk saffron
1. If you want to start internal marketing of Iran, you can make a better profit with this amount
2. If you want to start marketing outside of Iran, with this amount you can return the minimum cost of your trip.
3. If you want to send it as a sample to your customers who want to buy saffron bulk, they can better check the volume of saffron.. (Different types of saffron have different volumes. In the sale and export of saffron, the volume of saffron is very important)
4. If you want to experiment yourself, with this amount you can do all the routine and special saffron tests.
In the following, you can see the price of saffron in the weights of 1 to 10 kg, 10 to 25 kg, 25 to 50 kg and 50 to 100 kg, and select the option you want therefore In the price list of exporting saffron below only the price of saffron per kilo is listed, and the cost of packaging in different sizes, different designs and different materials is borne by the customer.
7. Our company write list the price of The expiration date of this price below and in the price description of the price table.
Major sales center of saffron
There are various saffron shopping centers in Iran that sell saffron but
Among these centers, Almas Saffron Jahan and Saffron King business Companies are one of the direct shopping centers for saffron.
All saffron in this center is produced under the supervision and control of our experts and enters the market without intermediaries.
Exporting saffrons are Super Negin, Negin, Sargol and Haulm saffron thus
the price of each saffron varies are according to the type of saffron and its quality. (Each type of saffron has 4 quality grades).