Do you want to know about bulk saffron and price of bulk saffron?In this topic you read the followings:
- Purchasing kilo saffron
- Bulk saffron sales center
- Exporting saffron purchase price
- Wholesale price list of saffron
- Wholesale saffron market
- Features of first-class saffron?
What is the purchase price of saffron per kilo today?
Is the purchase price of bulk saffron different in sales center?
What is the reason for the difference in the price of saffron per kilo in the wholesale saffron market?
In the following we will answer these questions talk more about Purchasing kilo saffron
Bulk saffron sales center
Saffron King Business company are active in the field of bulk saffron, thus our sales official representatives in Turkey, Netherlands, Afghanistan, Germany, Indonesia, New Zealand, are ready to serve you.
types of saffron produced in this center are:
1. Negin saffron (Super Negin _ Exporting Negin _ Ordinary Negin _ Like Negin)
2. Sargol saffron (Exporting Sargol – Excellent Sargol, premium Sargol)
3.Pushal Saffron (Exporting Pushal – Pen Pushal – Ordinary Pushal – Weak Pushal)
One of the advantages of buying saffron from this saffron sales center is that:
We are proud to be able to deliver your order in the country that you want according to your order.
Exporting saffron purchase price
In this section, the price of saffron per kilo is provided to you.
We are a producer of saffron, so the prices of our company will not fluctuate often during a month therefore you can see the price of exporting saffron is stable .
The price of saffron varies depending on the amount of order and the type of saffron and the place of delivery.
Day price of exporting saffron is regularly provided to you dear ones on the Saffron King Business company website and our telegram channel.
Wholesale price list of saffron
I you can see the price list of kilos of saffron in the weights of 1 to 10 kilos, 10 to 25 kilos, 25 to 50 kilos, and 50 to 100 kilos, and select the option you want.
3 important principles in the bulk saffron market
Buying and selling saffron in the saffron market has principles and rules that are observed almost everywhere and in all sales centers.
Wholesale saffron market
What does the price of saffron per kilo depend on?
How to identify first-class saffron?
1. Type of saffron (Negin, Sargol, Pushal)
2. The quality of saffron (this factor determines the coloring power, fragrance and appearance of saffron)
3. Saffron company services
Features of first-class saffron?
In first-class saffron, some factors can be considered with sense of smell, taste and vision. Like:
1. Saffron does not smell old.
2. Saffron has a combination of pungent and bitter smell.
3. The size of the stigma is quite uniform in appearance.
4. It takes between 2 to 3 minutes for the pigment to release. (Saffron that returns color quickly is counterfeit and colored)