The price of saffron for export is different from the price of other saffron.
But what is the purchase price of exporting saffron today?
Buying the best saffron for export and how to export saffron?
In the following, we will answer these questions and also consider the 3 differences between exporting saffron and other saffron.
Be with us.
What is the purchase price of saffron?
The buying and selling rate of wholesale saffron varies in the saffron market.
Here you can see the price of exporting saffron per kilo in weights of 1 to 100 kg and select the option you want.
Things you see in the price list below:
1. The price of different types of saffron
2. The price of saffron per kilo in proportion to the weight
3. The price of different types of saffron in 2 grades of quality
4. Also, the additional contents of the expiration date, price list, are included in the description section of the list.
exporting saffron and other saffron
Saffron with exporting quality has 3 main features.
First of all, it is necessary to point out that there are different types of exporting saffron.
Negin saffron, Sargol saffron, Pushal saffron and Narmeh saffron are the most used in the field of export.
Of course, each of these saffron has 4 grades of quality.
In general, out of 4 types of saffron and 16 grades of its quality, exporting saffron has 3 major differences with other saffron.
1. High perfume: Saffron, which is the original, is in the highest grade of quality of exporting saffron, it has a lot of aroma. (The aroma of saffron is spicy and high. Inhaling the aroma of one kilo of original saffron causes headache.)
2. Unique color: Original saffron has a lot of color. With a saffron feather (a stigma) you can make a glass of colorful saffron syrup. (Please note that saffron, which is the original, takes about one to three minutes to release all its pigments.)
3. Spicy and bitter taste: If you taste some of the best saffron on your tongue, you will first notice its bitter taste. This means saffron without any fat and so on.
Buying the best saffron for export
What features do you think we should consider when buying the best saffron for export?
Good aroma and good taste and good appearance of saffron is used for all saffron.
But can we export any saffron that has these features to all countries?
Buying the best saffron for export and its type is determined when we first choose the market and the country that we want to operate.
sale and export of saffron
Each country requires a certain type and quality of saffron, and when buying the best saffron for export to a particular country, we should buy the same saffron that is most in demand in that country so that we can have a successful business.
Saffron King Business company is active in the field of sale and export of saffron, and we are proud to be able to offer you the most widely used saffron that we produce and export for your country.