Buying and selling bulk saffron in the wholesale market of saffron is done at a very reasonable price. Day price of exporting saffron to buy saffron from Saffron King Business Company was published and, In the following, we will consider the purchase of saffron from a farmer and the sale of saffron in the saffron market.
Please contact us 0031613963190
Day price of exporting saffron
What is the best price of saffron in the saffron wholesale market? We are producer of saffron, so the prices of this company will not fluctuate often during a month. In the following, you can see the day price of exporting saffron and select your desired option so see the price list of kg saffron in the weights of 1 to 10 kg, 10 to 25 kg, 25 to 50 kg and 50 to 100 kg and select the option you want.
Buying saffron from farmer
If you want quality and unpretentious saffron, you should buy saffron from saffron farmers themselves. When you buy saffron from farm and farmer, you buy it at a very reasonable price and without fraud. We are producer of saffron and we cultivate saffron in Afghanistan.
Saffron King Business production line consists of:
1. Our agricultural engineers (based on the experience of the company in different countries) produce different types of saffron in different quality grades, according to the demand of each country and specific to the same market.
2. We are also proud to work with a group of hardworking and dear farmers who are members of our collection.
Price of saffron grade 1 per kilo
Why is the price of saffron per kilo different in the wholesale market of saffron? What factors determine the price of saffron per kilo? How to recognize the first class of saffron?
The most important factors that affect the price of saffron per kilo are:
1. Type of saffron (Negin, Sargol, Pushal)
2. Quality of saffron (this factor determines the coloring, aroma and appearance of saffron)
3. Services of the saffron company
Please contact us 0031613963190
Features of saffron Grade 1
In saffron grade 1, some factors can be considered by sense of smell, taste and sight. Like:
1. Saffron does not smell old.
2. Saffron has a combination of pungent and bitter smell.
3. In appearance, the size of the stigmas is completely uniform.
4. It takes between 2 to 3 minutes for the pigments to be released. (Saffron that gives color quickly, is counterfeit and colored)
But first-class saffron has many other properties that can only be studied and detected in laboratories.
Types of exporting saffron
Saffron King Business companies are active in the field of production and export of first-class saffron
Types of saffron produced by Saffron King Business company:
1. Negin type saffron
2. Sargol type saffron
3. Pushal type Saffron
Different types of saffron.
Our engineers determine the quality grades of saffron based on various factors, and finally we export saffron. Factors such as:
1. Saffron cultivation place
2. Saffron cultivation method
3. Method of harvesting and storing saffron
4. Specialized testing 1197
5. Specialized testing 1253
6. Specialized testing 16536
7. Specialized testing 3659
8. And a few other specialized tests that are specific to each country.